Add Your Own Game/App Strategies, Tips, Hints and Tricks:
Answer the questions:
The biggest tips & tricks library, search for hack and cheat codes for top mobile games and apps.
About Jetting for Suzuki RM dirtbike
Jetting for Suzuki RM will support you configure the carb of your Two strokes Suzuki RM dirt bike (RM60, RM65, RM80, RM85, RM100, RM125, RM250) to improve its performance with no need of repair manual or owner's manual. Using weather conditions and your engine / carb configuration, the application will present you a recommendation about jetting to your specific carburetor, so it can be useful to obtain a spot-on jetting configuration and adapt it to weather changes.
In order to obtain the weather values, the app can use the GPS to get the position and altitude, and the network connection to obtain the temperature, pressure and humidity from the nearest weather station. Nevertheless, the app can run without GPS and internet connection, in this case, the user must enter the altitude and weather data.
The app is created up of 4 tabs that are described next:
- Results: in this tab, the recommended main jet, needle type and clip position, pilot jet and air screw position are shown. These data are calculated depending on the weather conditions and the engine configuration introduced in the next tabs. In addition, this tab lets to create a fine tuning adjustment to adapt to a concrete engine.
- Weather: you can set the values for current temperature, altitude, pressure and humidity. The values of this screen can be manually set or can be loaded by the app reading the data from the nearest weather station (from the GPS tab).
- Engine: you must set in this screen the info about the engine, that is, the year, model (RM60, RM65, RM80, RM85, RM100, RM125, RM250) and carburator (Keihin, Mikuni). Besides, you can enter the oil mix ratio that you're using.
- GPS: this tab allows to use the GPS to obtain the current position and altitude, and connect to an external service to obtain the weather conditions of the nearest weather station (temperature, pressure and humidity).
The app can manage various measure units: meters and feet for altitude, ºC and ºF for temperatures, mb, hPa, inHg, mmHg for pressure.
The application contains the following Suzuki RM 2 stroke, off-road motorbikes:
- RM 60: 2003 - 2004.
- RM 65: 2003 - 2006.
- RM 80: 1994 - 2001.
- RM 85: 2001 - 2015.
- RM 100: 2003 - 2005.
- RM 125: 1994 - 2007.
- RM 250: 1994 - 2010.
If you click in "More from developer" you can find the other jetting apps for Two strokes & Four strokes motocross, SX, MX, enduro, supercross, off-road race motorcycles: Yamaha YZ, Kawasaki KX, Honda CRF, Honda CR, Honda CRF, KTM SX, KTM XC, KTM EXC.
The application is valid for both PRO or beginners dirtriders.
The app needs the following permissions:
- Your location: it lets the app obtain the position and the altitude using the GPS to know which is the nearest weather station.
- Storage: it's used for storing the configuration preferences.
- Network communication: it's used for invoke the external service which provides the current weather conditions
- Phone calls (read phone state and identity): it allows to obtain the system identifier in order to validate the license status of the installed application.
New Features: Improved service for obtaining weather information.<br>Minor changes in user interface.
Jetting for Suzuki RM dirtbike Cheats, Hints, Way to Modify, How to Use & How to Win.
Jetting for Suzuki RM dirtbike Hack Online Q&A Codes Promotions, How to get an advantage or check more information.
|Device: 3.0 and up||Content: Jetting for Suzuki RM dirtbike hack tricks||Rating:|
|Latest update: 2019-01-14||Downloads: 100-||Type: reviews, guides, tips|
|Size: no data||Title: Jetting for Suzuki RM dirtbike cheats from players||Device: Android|
|Author: ISEnet||File Name: com.isenet.jettingforsuzukirm||Category: Sports|
|Added Version: 2.2||Content Rating: Everyone||Game type: Apk|